Partnership firm registration in Chennai is provided as per the Partnership Act, 1932.
Partnership firms are registered with the registrar of firms of your respective state.
Also, you need to form a partnership deed between the partners of the firm to determine the
responsibilities, profit share, rights, etc Name for a Proprietorship or Partnership
company is decided by the promoter themselves and there are no restrictions for the
same. There cannot be two companies with the same name until and unless it is a sister
concern company. Each company should have a unique name to get registered as a
Pvt Ltd firm in Companies Act.
Checklist for Partnership Firm Registration
- Principal place of business
- You need to have a minimum of two partners and a maximum of 20.
- The company requires to have the partnership deed drafted
- It would help if you had a shortlist of suitable names.
What is the procedure for Partnership Firm Registration?
Documents Require For Partnership Firm
1. Copy of PAN Card of directors
2. Original copy of Partnership Deed, signed by all partners
3. Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card
4. Copy of Rent agreement (If rented property)
5. Affidavit declaring intention to become partner
6. Statement in Form 1 with the prescribed fees